Saturday, July 5, 2008

the PERFECT most AWESOMEST CentyB!!

So while I was sitting on my bed, struggling through my zillionth time re-casting on for the dream swatch head scarf, a lovely owl came tapping on my window!
What sis he have you may ask? Just the most amazing package that cheered me up and will continue to put a smile on my face for weeks to come!!
Picture time!!

Don't worry, I gave him some tasty cupcakes before sending him home!
The note that came with it

Everything laid out...

Silly me,I took a picture of the one package on the wrong side...this is what it said

This is gonna gets a lot of play time at the next Quidditch match! It's currently hanging in my dorm.

But what was in those wrapped packages?

Well...more pretty yarn! that's what! And the cutest sock pattern!(which I realize now is impossible to see in the picture)

And the other one? more wrapped gifts?!? And look at the cloth!


tapsetry needles, a measuring tape that looks like a sheep(CUTE!) jelly beans(LOVE!) and chocolate to combat boggarts!(EXTRA LOVE!)

One more pic accompanied by a happy dance? OKAY!

There's so much awesome, I had to lay it out on the floor and take a pic standing on my bed!

So in case you couldn't tell, CentyB is officially the coolest person at Hogwarts!

1 comment:

CentyB said...

lol ... couldn't have spoiled a nicer person! hope to see you next term, too!