1. Which of Arabella Figg's cats ran out from under the car?
3. Mr. Paws
2. Which of the following is NOT one of Albus Dumbledore's middle names?
3. Which educational decree introduced a High Inquisitor to Hogwarts?
4. Apart from Harry, Ron and Hermione, who was the first person to enter the Hog's Head that showed an interest in Harry's Defence Against the Dark Arts classes?
a. Dean Thomas
2. Neville Longbottom
3. Parvati Patil
4. Lavender Brown
5. In the first Quidditch match of the year which player attempted to score first?
a. Angelina Johnson
3. Alicia Spinnet
6. What kind of bush does Harry hide behind to listen to the news?
a. A pericsign bush
b. A hydrangea bush
c. A willow bush
d. A desendio bush
7. Why is Mundungus Fletcher disguised as a woman when he witnesses the DA (Dumbledore's Army) meeting in the Hog's Head pub?
a. He was a cross dresser
b. He was banned from the Hog’s Head pub 20 years ago.
c. He though he was going to a fancy dress party.
d. He wanted to make people laugh.
8. When Harry and Cho go on their first date to Madam Puddifoot's in Hogsmeade, what is it decorated with for Valentine's Day?
a. Golden cherubs and red confetti
b. Silver cherubs and pink confetti
c. Golden cherubs and pink confetti
d. Silver cherubs and red confetti
9. How old is Sturgis Podmore and where does he live?
a. 38 and number 2 Laburnum Gardens Clapham
b. 37 and number 4 Laburnum Grove Clapham
c. 39 and number 3 Laburnum Gardens Clapham
d. 38 and number 5 Laburnum Grove Clapham
10. What did Fred and George Weasley do to Montague?
a. Forced him head-first into a Vanishing Cabinet on the first floor.
b. Forced him head-first into a Vanishing Cabinet on the fifth floor.
c. Pushed him into the lake for the giant quid to play with.
d. Forced him down a toilet in the girl’s bathroom on the fourth floor.
Picture Scavenger Hunt
Fred and George Weasley (Together)
Hog’s Head Pub
Mr. Weasley & Harry (Together)