Monday, May 12, 2008

quick quill on classes and teachers

I couldn't eat breakfast I was so nervous about classes! Well, that and I kinda slept in a little, up too late pre-practicing. I want to impress Professor Flitwick, I really want to do well in Charms.

My family would probably laugh at the sight of me in Potions...I'm trying to find a way to explain to them(muggles) that it's not like cooking(which I'm horrible at)

I liked Herbology more than I thought I would. Even thinking of getting something for my dorm, brighten the place up even more. Though I'll have to ask Prof. Sprout which one is easy to care for and won't scream or attack my bunk mates.

The new Professor Cornelius Lufkin makes me nervous....not in a scary way, but...well...he's so handsome! When I ran down to the Great Hall to catch the last of breakfast(thanks Eleanor for waking me up!) he shot me a look with those intense eyes and I almost fainted.

4 comments:

Charlotte kaae said...

Ohh yes he is hansome is'nt he ;)

Anonymous said...

your welcome ;) sleepy head!

onescrappychick said...

Hey.... want to grab some coffee before Astronomy? I was going to take a nap but I'm to wound up to sleep!!

Penelope said...

That would be lovely! I'd hate to fall asleep on the first day.