Tuesday, June 3, 2008

in which I knit and wait for mail

I'm starting this week on my package for Mogana Kneen! I have a list of things I need to buy/make. I might add some extra goodies...I love making things for people! And mailing stuff, I love getting mail too, especially packages. I'm waiting on quite a few packages from home and I hope my family figured out how to send the owl to me.

Schoolwork's been slow this week, which always means that next week I'll have loads to do.

OH! I'm finally starting a project for myself. My first sweater! It's so cute, well the button sweater!
It's gonna be a rose/coral pink and I might make the sleeves 3/4 length so I can wear it on semi-cool nights. I just hope it comes out nice enough that I can wear it...

It's raining out, which I kinda like, the trees are a pretty patty green next to the gray skies, I'm taking advantage and knitting by the window in the common room(I like our view from the first level, feels cozy)

No comments: